Saturday, August 6, 2011

Congratulations. FusionExcel Sponsored Athlete Wins Silver Medal at World Masters Weight Lifting Championships 2010, Poland

REPORT BY SILVER MEDAL WORLD MASTERS WEIGHTLIFTING CHAMPION MR NG CHOW SENG.

I would like to take this opportunity to express my deepest gratitude to FusionExcel for your kind sponsorship for me to the IWF World Masters Championships 2010. Your kindness, goodwill and confidence in me have not only brought honour to you but also to our country, Malaysia in particular. It is worthy to note that I succeeded in winning a Silver Medal at the World Championships! And I really feel indebted for the support given to me. I sincerely look forward to future support and I believe you will not hesitate to do so again.

This is the tenth time Malaysia has taken part in the World Championships and I am very happy to win a place. Certainly without your support I would not be able to participate and bring honour to our country. FE's Quantum Science products are truly remarkable and have aided me in my strength and stamina. I highly recommend it to all who wants optimum energy for peak performance! Once again, I conclude with a million thanks to FusionExcel!









No comments:

Post a Comment