Sunday, November 1, 2009

FusionExcel Welcomes Quantum Pendant Wearer, Filipino Model and Actress Zaira Dela Pena

SPECIAL REPORT FROM PHILIPPINES COUNTRY LICENSEE JEREMY LOOI.


Zaira shares with FE her experience "When my mother, a FusionExcel distributor, introduced the Quantum Pendant to me, I did not pay much attention to it. I just used it out of obligation, but to my amazement, I discovered that I had lots more energy! That is great as I am juggling my different responsibilities as a full time student, model and actress, which certainly take its toll on me. I also found myself resting better too - lesser hours required and nowadays, I jump out of my bed with a zest. I now go around everywhere with my faithful Quantum Pendant!"




Another lady who was part of a reality based talent search, Star Circle Batch 13, Zaira Dela Pena, never had second thoughts of joining showbiz and is taking it one step at a time. Her studies take up most of her time, she manages to squeeze in gusting in as soon as possible, commercial shoots and acting stints in films, her last being Regal Films ‘Love Is All That Matters’. Recently, she did a music video with Sam Milby, something definitely to watch out for. Zaira is best remembered in Super Inggo were she played Jessa of Blusang Itim. She was very fortunate to have gotten the role because it helped her a lot in terms of acting. Last February, she played the role Damien in Book 4: Heads you Lose, Tails your Mine which is a Bud Brothers Series, a TV remake of the famous pocket book love story written by Rose Tan. Recently, she played the role Debbie in Your Song Presents: Someone to Love, a weekly series every Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment