Saturday, May 14, 2011

FusionExcel Welcomes Quantum Pendant Wearer, French Soccer Super Star, Gregoire Akcelrod

REPORT BY CANADIAN PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTOR PATRICK KUA.



Today, my FusionExcel website had a pleasant surprise visit by Soccer Super Star from France, Gregoire Akcelrod (Greg), one of France's most recognizable soccer star and model. Greg was presented with FE's Quantum Pendant back in 2008, he was so impressed with it and has been wanting to purchase more of it since then for his family & friends.

Greg was glad that he found my website, he contacted me and we met up. We exchanged many amazing stories about the Quantum Pendant. I shared with Greg more about FusionExcel company, it’s history and successes whilst he filled me in on his very exciting lifestyle.That was when I learned that Greg was a multi-faceted individual, with many talents.

Greg has played professionally in various top football clubs. He was the striker for clubs in Paris, France and Cardiff, Wales, before agreeing to move to North America. Through his achievement in the world of sport he is a role model for many young people. He is also a part-time model in many advertising campaigns and an actor back home in France.




Presidential Director Patrick Kua with Gregoire Akcelro.



Gregoire Akcelrod.



Presidential Director Patrick Kua with Gregoire Akcelro.



Gregoire Akcelrod.

Gregoire Akcelrod’s Testimonial

The first time I was introduced to FusionExcel products was back in 2008 when I was invited to Brunei to play an exhibition game. At the end of the game, the local officials presented me with a Quantum Pendant that was going to change my life.

Since wearing FE's Quantum Pendant I have noticed a significant decrease in joint discomfort and inflammation and also reduced recovery time between the dynamic training sessions that is required for my sport.

I would recommend this product to anyone who cares about his health and if you are looking for that extra edge over another world class athlete or interested in pursuing an active lifestyle, this is the product for you!




No comments:

Post a Comment