Tuesday, November 30, 2010

FusionExcel Welcomes Quantum Pendant Wearer, Cristie Kerr, LPGA World No.1 Golf Champion

REPORT BY FE YOUNGEST SPOKESPERSON, 2 TIMES JUNIOR GOLF WORLD CHAMPION NATASHA ANDREA OON.

The Sime Darby LPGA was held at KLGCC, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on 22th – 24th October 2010.

I had a great time watching and met the top 50 players from around the world. During the LPGA tournament, I am very happy to share my moment that I had a chance to present FE Premium Quantum Pendant to some of my favorite golf players, such as Cristie Kerr (World No.1), Suzann Petersen, Amanda Blumenherst and Natalie Gulbis.

Cristie Kerr is a Professional Golfer who plays on the LPGA Tour. She has 14 wins on the LPGA Tour including two major championships. She was the Number One ranked golfer in the Women's World Golf Rankings for three time periods in 2010.

AHOO! AHOO!! AHOO!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment