Monday, May 9, 2011

FusionExcel Welcomes VIP Quantum Pendant Wearer Ms Biro Ica, Famous Hungarian Model, Singer And Fitness Guru

REPORT BY FUSIONEXCEL HUNGARY COUNTRY LICENSEE SZELLMANN TAMAS.



BirĂ³ Ica is a very famous and well-known Hungarian Model, Singer, Fitness Guru and editor of many fitness videos and books on healthy living and diet. She became a famous photo model and media star in the 80s – 90s . Thousands of photos, calendars, and newspaper articles were published on her. She appears every week on TV wearing FE's Quantum Pendant!

"Since wearing FE's Quantum Pendant my physical body has incredible power! I am always in a hurry and FE's Quantum Pendant gives me more energy. When I train, I am more relaxed. If I take off the Quantum Pendant, I can feel the lack of energy. And FE's Quantum Pendant decorated with Swarovski stones is beautiful jewellery as well!”

Videos of Biro Ica can be seen at the following links:




1) Biro Ica with FE's Quantum Pendant



2) Biro Ica - Fitness Guru workout video

No comments:

Post a Comment