Monday, November 9, 2009

FusionExcel Welcomes Champion Hungarian Athlete & Motocross Champion Zsolt Szekeres as Spokesman.





Zsolt Szekere
- Winner 13 Championships Pole Vault & 110m Hurdles


My latest experience with FE's Quantum Pendant was that though I don’t take any supplements I keep getting stronger and stronger. Usually I find it difficult to wake up in the mornings but now as soon as I put on the QP, in 5-10 minutes I am fully awake and full of energy!

Last weekend 18th October 2009 I had a "small" accident in a race. At a bend, I fell off my motorbike at high speed, rolled over and "flew" 10-15 metres .I was flung like a ragdoll. I was able to get up and walk to the ambulance. After that I got back on my bike and rode to the depot. On Monday I had pains but today the pains are all gone.With the Quantum Pendant,my body recovered very quickly. What is more, yesterday I went back to motorbike training!

By wearing the Quantum Pendant I can perform better in motor racing as I can concentrate better. As for my athletic competitions my results have also improved! Thank you FusionExcel for a wonderful product! 22th October 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment