Tuesday, October 12, 2010

FusionExcel India Welcomes QP Wearer World Class Indian Cricketer Surinder Amarnath

REPORT BY FE INDIA DIRECTOR DR JACOB

Surinder Amarnath Bhardwaj (b. December 30, 1948 in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh) was an Indian, Test and One Day International cricketer. Amarnath was an aggressive left-handed batsman who performed extremely well at Indian domestic level and in the Indian national team. He scored a century on his Test debut against New Zealand in January 1976. Making his first-class cricket debut as a fifteen year old in a career that spanned from 1963 to 1985, Amarnath scored 8175 runs at the impressive batting average of 40.47. His father Lala and brother Mohinder also represented India at Test level. At present he is acoach.

" The Quantum Pendant gives me exceptionally great energy and extended energy when I do my cricket practice and coaching for almost 6-7 hours in the open ground. FE Quantum Science products give me more stamina and it is good for detoxification. I will recommend FusionExcel's Scalar Energy products to my friends. My whole family is also using the products. Thank you FusionExcel for the opportunity to be healthy! " Surinder Amarnath.






No comments:

Post a Comment