Saturday, November 28, 2009

Read Testimonial Professional Canadian Football League Player Andre Jones


Andre Jones





Andre Jones & Diane Regan




My name is Andre Jones, former Canadian Football League (CFL) playing for the Saskatchewan Roughriders for 3 years and the BC Lions for 4 more years, winning the Gray Cup in 1985.

I was introduced to FusionExcel's Quantum Pendant about a month ago. After playing in the CFL for 7 years. I've noticed my body beginning to take some changes as the years went by. I began feeling stiffness in my fingers and pain in my left shoulder and elbow. This was prior to being introduced to FusionExcel's Quantum Pendant.

I have always been very "skeptical" of anything that didn't involve medication. I honestly thought medication was the answer to all pain and health until I met a friend of mine, Diane Regan, who owns Triangle Healing Products in Victoria in British Columbia, Canada. She introduced me to FusionExcel's Quantum Pendant. One day I went to her store and told her of my health issues. She responded by saying "Put this around your neck and have a couple glasses of this energized water." and after about 10 to 15 minutes I noticed the pain in my finger begin to decrease. The pain in my shoulder and elbow that had been bothering me also decreased almost to none!

At that point I was amazed, I thought it was some kind of trick or magic. I didn't know how this pendant & drinking water worked so fast but it did. Also after wearing the pendant for about 12 hours I felt more energized, extra power, a calmness feeling, less stress overall, a whole body calmness and alertness. I was definitely impressed. I would definitely recommend FusionExcel's Quantum Pendant to anyone suffering from pain of any kind or health issues.

I am a true believer now. Thank you, Diane Regan and FusionExcel's Quantum Pendant!

No comments:

Post a Comment