Monday, July 18, 2011

FusionExcel New Quantum Bed Brings Miraculous Healing To Old Injuries

REPORT BY PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTOR RICKIE W. WONG, GRAND MASTER KARATE-DO.

My name is Rickie W. Wong, 63 years of age and I am the Founder Grandmaster of an International Karate-Do organization called "ISSHIN BUDOKAN KARATE INTERNATIONAL". I suffered from a first stroke in March 2005. The doctor found my left side of my brain to be affected. I underwent physiotherapy and acupuncture for a year but managed to recover only a little of mobility.

In 2006, a very good friend of mine Amy Teh and TC Woon came to my office to sell a Quantum Pendant to me SAYING that it can help me with my stroke problem. I bought the Quantum Pendant not because I believe in it but just to oblige them. It cost me RM 593. However I put it away because I got ridiculed by many people for paying RM 563 for a piece of rock.

In August 2008, I suffered another stroke on my right brain and this time it was very bad. It was so bad that I was prepared to do anything recovered. After I was admitted to Hospital Selayang, my family brought me the Quantum Pendant I bought in 2006 to wear. After wearing the Quantum Pendant, I felt I gain some strength every hour. In the morning, I was shock when the doctors said that they were pleased with my response to the treatment and allowed me to be discharged and followed up with outpatient treatment. Everyday my mobility improved except my speech, I still slur when I talk.

In September 2008, Amy arranged for me to meet the Founder CEO of FusionExcel Paul Ting who recommended I drink energized water from the Quantum Flask. After 3 months I regained my speech. I was able to sing my favourite karaoke song!

Though I felt that I have improved tremendously from my stroke problem, however when I sit or stand for too long, I will have backaches and pains due to an old slip disc problem. When FusionExcel introduced the Quantum Bed recently, I immediately got one. After sleeping on it for a week, I found that my backache problems are gone! Thank you FusionExcel for such a wonderful product



No comments:

Post a Comment