Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Opportunity I Had Been Waiting For My Whole Life

SPECIAL REPORT FROM FE LEADER JOSE MIGUEL ROSALES.


Hello everyone,

I am Jose Miguel Rosales. I used to work as an armed security officer with one of the top security firms in San Francisco, a job that could be dangerous because of the enormous amount of cash we move daily. Over the weekends to earn an additional couple of hundred US dollars, I took on a second job as head of security of a cinema complex in Napa Valley (the wine capital of the US). It was through this part-time job that I met this Asian guy and also about the wonderful world of FusionExcel International.

Jeremy Looi : Been a wine lover, visiting Napa Valley certainly was definitely in the list of "places of interest" I included in the 5 weeks family USA trip.


United State of America



One cold and chilly Saturday night last December, I met Jeremy Looi while he was waiting for his daughters to exit from the movie theater. After a quick introduction, he pop straight out this question "Hey! Would you like to see something amazing?" and I guess he just want to amuse him and me. This guy started doing a demonstration of the Quantum Pendant on me. Wow, the power of the pendant blew my socks off! I got goose bumps and my eyes widen. I wanted to know more about the product, but, the daughters of Jeremy came out of movie and they had to hurry away from the cold. I was left behind with nothing but a head full of questions and a business card.

I couldn’t sleep that night with all these questions in my mind. So I spent the whole night surfing the net, trying to find answers. I started with the FE website that was in Jeremy’s card, then I went on to other sites to find out more about this new stuff, scalar energy.

From that night’s research and from the next day's discoveries, I somehow knew that this is what I had been waiting for my whole life!

At the raw age of 19 and without much English, I left Mexico and entered the US illegally. In my early 30’s, I responded to the amnesty and eventually got my US citizenship. For 25 years, I chased the "American Dream", only to harshly realize that it was a rat race. Day in, day out, I had to work at this dangerous job that would stop paying the minute that I am unable to work.

However, everything changed for me on that fateful evening when I first found out about FusionExcel. After a sleepless night of surfing the net, I caught up with Jeremy the next day. He briefly explained the power of leveraging through Network Marketing, which involved minimum (negligible) risk but with enormous potential. And that, which is the best part, it is both a seamless and global business.

I wanted to know more about the business but Jeremy had to leave with his family to continue their month long holiday in the other parts of the US. To satisfy my enormous thirst for more knowledge, Dr. Thomas Stone, the FE Mexican Licensee graciously accepted Jeremy’s request to share more on FE with me.

But I was still thirsting for more but Jeremy said he was busy developing Hong Kong market and couldn't leave for the US until after the Dr. Emoto event and asked me to fly over so he and his team can give me a more comprehensive in-house training.

Philippines








With an incredible opportunity like FusionExcel, it would be foolish of me to even blink so I took the challenge- a big leap of faith: I flew to Asia for the first time in my life. In fact, I have never being to anywhere else except Mexico and the US.


Jeremy advised me to time it for the Power Weekend in Caliraya, Philippines and I did.
Read: http://fusionexcel.com/news_traing20212010.html


The event was power-packed! I learned so much during those 3 days. Learning from the veterans and successful leaders - KC Phoon, Pastor Arthur Medina and Jeremy.
Read:http://fusionexcel.com/news_powerphilop2010.html

Hong Kong








After two weeks in Manila, I was "assigned" and went ahead to Hong Kong with Kristopher Lee, one of Jeremy's key personnel, and helped to pack one thousand over sets of quantum products. To hear it is one thing, but to see it myself? It is another. I was again blown away when Jeremy told me that these one thousand over sets is just a back up inventory for the Philippines. They sell more than that monthly! My confidence of these products grew even higher when I help packed them.


Malaysia







After Hong Kong, I next visited the city of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It was there in the heart of Kuala Lumpur that I saw the Petronas Twin Towers for myself. I have never ever seen a building this magnificently tall in my life! There isn’t a skyscraper in the US or Mexico I know that comes close to that in height.

It was also in Kuala Lumpur that I had the privilege to meet Mr. KS Lee and Mr. Paul Ting, founders of the wonderful company of FusionExcel whom I found to be very sincere and down-to-earth people. I had already a huge confidence in the company, the management, and the products of FusionExcel, but to meeting them made my confidence grow all the more!





I later attended Dr. Emoto’s seminar both in Malaysia and in the Philippines. I saw with my own eyes the 3ယ000 over distributors, and to see that shot my confidence, yet again, through the roof.
I also participated in the 13th Recognition Dinner in Metro Manila, where I had the privilege to meet one of the Philippine’s movie star, Rhian Ramos, who is also one of FusionExcel Manila’s many celebrity endorsers.

As you can see, FusionExcel has taken me incredibly far to new places, events, opportunities, etc. and to think, this is only the beginning of my participation in this great business... all because I was bold and zealous enough to go after my own success in FusionExcel.

Yes! FusionExcel indeed is what I had been waiting for my whole life!

AHOO! AHOO!! AHOO!!

Jose Miquel Rosales

No comments:

Post a Comment