Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Presidential Director Rachel Thomas's Holiday in Kerala, India.

REPORT BY PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTOR RACHEL THOMAS.

“WORK AND NO PLAY ........” Well, I have been travelling most part of the year all over the world introducing FE business and I decided that it was time for me and my husband to take a break and have a good holiday! Why not? Since, FE is blessing us with overwhelming financial blessing and time freedom!

We decided to go for a 14-days holiday to Kerala where my late Dad was born and I never had the opportunity to visit his homeland before. So, an island resort in Kerala was chosen. It was back to nature with squirrels and birds. The only transport to this island was via boat across the Arabian Sea.

Everyday we had relaxing Ayurvedic Massage Treatment – just to pamper ourselves. We went on a sunset cruise and relaxed in the swimming pool situated right in front of our Four-Star Cottage Accommodation. We were even given cooking lessons on how to cook healthy local dishes for wellness.

We met many foreigners in the island resort. There were people from Switzerland, Germany and Equador. We also had the pleasure of meeting a world renowned sarod instrumentalist and his wife from Delhi Mr and Mrs Ali Khan – www.sarod.com.

As usual, however, just could not resist it - too tempting – I “Opened My Office” and did demos etc. It was exciting! Well, this particular couple from Equador/Germany who lives in Switzerland ordered two sets of the Quantum Pendant and Quantum Flask and is keen to look into the possibility of doing the business . Also, the owner of the Island Resort himself is planning to meet me in Malaysia next month to look into the business as well !

What a great platform FE offers us – we can do the business wherever we go!

Where do I get all the energy and what is my motivation and passion? The answer – The Quantum Pendant and drinking energized water gives me the energy. And the knowledge that the product is blessing many people out there with wellness and also an opportunity for me and others to be a Social ntrepreneur together with FE. Enabling to bless the many unfortunate children around the world and to give to my Church for the many work they do, too Money becomes not a problem anymore to give and to give – and God Loves A Cheerful Giver !

I want to thank God for Paul Ting and KS Lee for opening doors for many to be blessed!!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment