Saturday, August 14, 2010

FusionExcel Moving in USA

SPECIAL REPORT BY TOP STOCKIST AND TOP COUNTRY LICENSEE PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTOR JEREMY LOOI.

After the successful First FusionExcel USA Convention and 1st Achievers’ Recognition Dinner held in Las Vegas, Nevada, I stayed behind for 20 more days to provide support and training in the US. And nothing thrills and motivates me more than the opportunity to share my humble knowledge to eager distributors. My humble ability to help empower others brings great joy to my heart.

I visited multiple cities/towns in 7 states of America ~ Nevada, California, Washington, New York, New Jersey, South Carolina and Georgia where I met numerous leaders and associates of FusionExcel.

I had travelled to more places in the last two years building FusionExcel than the last two decades before I joined FE! Most of the people in the pictures below are new found friends whom I met for the first time in this recent trip to the USA but I know, this is just the beginning of long lasting friendships to come.

The hospitalities bestowed on me are simply heart-warming and I wish to take this opportunity to THANK everyone for the kind and sincere fellowship I had with each one of you. It is a privileges and honor to meet and know you all.

In closing, I wish to remind all my new found friends the KEY POINT of my training and also to all my fellow FE associates.

The best way to PREDICT the future is to CREATE it!!!! Make it happen! Don’t wait!

What you do today, determines what you have tomorrow. There is no opportunity out there like the FE platform! Believe me, I know! SEE YOU ALL AT THE TOP!

AHOO! AHOO!! AHOO!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment