Thursday, May 6, 2010

Read Exciting New MLP Testimonials

KC Phoon, Presidential Director

FE's Brand New MLP is the GREATEST IDEA conceived to skyrocket FE's Business to a new level.

It is so easy to approach Merchants to join MLP. Merchants still get to do their traditional business while also do MLM through merchant get merchant system. Don't Miss The Boat! This Biz is HUGE!



Rachel Thomas, Presidential Director, Owner of GD Resources & MLP Merchant

GD Resources Sdn Bhd signed up for the MLP today. As a merchant it is a win-win opportunity with only a RM 1,800 Advertisement investment for a WHOLE YEAR to expose our product to quality FE members. Good opportunity for business growth! Not only that, FE is also giving quality products in return for the advertisement - these are value for money products – FE must be “GILA”. No advertising company will give anything in return for advertising. FE is unique! Additionally I have already purchased 5 sets of MLP because I have merchants already waiting to sign-up! It’s so easy!



Calvin Wong Siong Yi, Director


I was in Singapore for ‘Food Hotel Asia’ when FE announces about MLP on 21st April 2010. I couldn’t attend the briefing therefore I requested my dad to attend on my behalf. I got a shock when I came to know FE would launch MLP in 1-week time. I rushed back to Malaysia the next day to meet CEO Mr. Paul Ting to request authorization to sign up merchant before the launch. Without wasting time, I went out and approached merchants and business owners immediate to talk about MLP. Within 3 days I managed to signup 12 merchants for MLP and now with over 120 appointments to meet. People say money is not enough, but to me time is not enough because the promotion for 28th to 30th April 2010 is too tempting. The secret of signing-up merchant is this - we are not selling them any product, instead we are giving them CASH business!



Sam Onn, Presidential Director

I found that is very easy to sign-up a new merchant, because I only spent 30 minutes sharing FE company’s background, product and FE’s MLP to a merchant recently. I was surprised after only explaining once and he already understood our system. He is very excited with this MLP program and already signed up as MLP Stockiest as well! AHOO! AHOO!! AHOO!!!



Jeffery Cheong, Presidential Director


Previously, I had talked to a friend of mine, Mr. Eugene, about the FE MLM business, but he was not interested. He is operating his own business with his team of sales executive. However after sharing the MLP with him, the immediate reply was “I am in!”. After explaining to him how cheap the advertisement was and how we can boost his sales volume and customer base, he was really excited.

I also shared with him that as a MLP merchant, he could also earn additional income by introducing other merchants to the MLP. That added more excitement to him! Before he could even really start promoting his own business, he has already brought another business owner friend to attend our Business Entrepreneur Presentation. That’s really amazing!!



Eugene Leow Soon Teck, Business Owner & MLP Merchant

I was first approached by Mr. Jeff Choong 3 months ago to become a user or member of FE’s business. Although he convinced me, I did not feel the urgency to join the business. Now that I have been informed about the MLP, I was immediately sold to this fantastic opportunity. Additionally I also get to enjoy the health benefits that comes through using FE’s quality product PLUS the potential of earnings a very good income by introducing other merchants to this program. Most importantly my core business will be able to reach to a new excellent potential market through the MLP.



Alan Yeo, Presidential Director

The Sun Never Sets in FusionExcel, and time does not stand still either, so much excitements all year round in this wonderful company under the capable leadership of Mr. Paul Ting has churned out yet another great product (Merchant Loyalty Programmed) – A Novelty which has taken the market by storm! This is indeed a win-win situation to boost sales and revenue. It is so easy to convince the business community. In fact I have already signed up two merchants with ease. I am thrilled and confident and have already taken up in advance 15 sets of MLP because I know it is easy to signup merchants with it.



Gary Gan, Executive Director


MLP is simply awesome and 1st of its kind in the MLM world. I approached my 1st merchant who is my printing supplier. And just within 15 minutes of showing him our MLP, he immediately wanted to signed and issued me the cheque even though the program was not officially launch yet. Every business owner will want this MLP from FE! I am so excited!



Danniel Lim, Business Owner, Trainer & Coach, MLP Merchant

I love this MLP program – When Gary Gan introduced it to me, I joined immediately! Why? The merchant program is a great way for business owners to reach NEW CUSTOMERS that WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN potential customer in the first place. That is the dream of every business owner – to be able to reach non-prospective customers. With this program, a business owner will suddenly have access to millions of customers who are suddenly eager to spend & give you more business.

How?

1. Millions of FusionExcel members will suddenly know about your business.
2. They will be more willing to give business to a Fusion Excel affiliated businesses – ie. merchants.
3. The e-wallet provided by Fusion Excel to all members & you, a merchant, allows for cashless
transaction – this will encourage members to spend more when they give you business.
At the same time, you can earn your money back within a week by registering other merchant into this program. After that, the program will bring you a residual income that will pay for itself in the years to come and much more!



Kevin Chee, Presidential Director

Before FE launch the MLP, I casually shared about MLP with my friends who were business owner themselves. To my surprise two of them responded by saying ‘Count me in!’. Today I responded to a newspaper advertisement placed by a businessman retailing motorcycles. I informed the business owner over the phone that we are an organization with about half a million members in Malaysia.

I asked him if he was interested in doing business with us and immediately I got an appoinment! After sharing MLP with the business owner, he immediately wants to sign up! It was so simple and fast! Imagine if a business owner who was total stranger to me could sign up so fast, what about my businessmen friends? I know I am going to get more handsome bonuses again! AHOO! AHOO!! AHOO!!!



Jean Daniel, FusionExcel Spokesman, Business Owner & MLP Merchant

I have been in Retail Industry for 20 years selling Golf Equipment. Doing MLM for 3 years has been tough but very rewarding. This MLP is the easiest thing I have ever sold. FE’s MLP open doors for everyone. No businesses can afford to miss out on this opportunity.



Dato’ Dr Barani Karunakaran, Presidential Director, FusionExcel India Country Licensee


I was in India when FE launched the MLP. After going through the website, I was so shocked. Seeing such a great program launched by FE, I immediately promoted this new program to all my leaders around India. Everyone was excited about MLP. It such a great merchant program! Everyone can market this easily even as they go to any restaurant or hotels, easily they can talk about this program and sign up the merchants. Simply put “Anywhere Anytime FE Merchant Loyalty Program”! I just casually spoke to 20 restaurants in India and they are ready to sign up for this program! With an estimated 140 million merchants in India, we are confident to take it by storm! AHOO! AHOO!! AHOO!!!



Chang Pak Loong, MLP Merchant


Last week I was having hard time in business and now it is over. Thanks to FE’s MLP, it has opened up a good opportunity for me to have future and hope!



Tily Kong, Presidential Director

FE MLP brought about pleasant surprising response from businessmen who usually shied away from associating with MLM network and had moved them to sign up! Just ask them if they want to increase their business by paying only RM 5 a day for advertisement. Surely they will sign up!



Paul H. B. Lee, Presidential Director

It is indeed a truly evolutionary program! MLP is not new but FE has made it very different from others and most importantly it is a very attractive program!



Doris Lee, Presidential Director

A Most Riveting, Revolutionary, Exciting Brilliant Strategy and Concept Loyalty Program Created by our CEO Mr. Paul Ting has set us apart from all other MLM companies! It has provided new and greater opportunity for all FE Leadership and new comers to make them all dream comes true. The MLP is here to stay! AHOO! AHOO!! AHOO!!!



Wan Mohamad Firdaus, Presidential Director

The MLP is an excellent business idea and this is first in Malaysia. Wider market for FE members as it is easier for them to approach any business owner. For the business owner this would not conflict with his existing business. I can foresee a huge potential for this program!



Paul Chua See Sea, Presidential Director


I shared the MLP with many of my Businessman friends over the phone and they immediately express interest. Many of them wanted to meet me to discuss how to join the MLP. I’m really excited as it was so easy. I can’t wait to sign them all up as MLP merchants!



Ricky Lim, Presidential Director

The MLP is indeed very innovative. Its helps open the door to a whole new market, which is the Blue Ocean Strategy! The MLP will also entice many people to acquire FE products because FE products not only helps to improve health but also helps in cost saving.



K.K Tang, Presidential Director

MLP is Fantastic! Many millionaires will be coming out very soon! Thanks to FusionExcel Management, Founder CEO Mr. Paul Ting and Founder Director K.S Lee!



Ricky Wong, Executive Director

FE MLP will be a hit to the market because FE has a large network of people with buying power. Many merchants will certainly take this advantage of the reasonable fee to advertise!



Johan Budiman Abdullah, Director & Stockiest


MLP gives me a new breath in FE business. Now I have a concrete reason to go out and sign up merchants. They will not have any excuses to refuse it because nobody operating a business will refuse the opportunity of getting additional customers. Approaching people to introduce health product may challenging at times but with this MLP I can see no more difficulty!



Kerri Seow, Director

It will be bomb to the market for any services and products! This is the fastest way to break through the local market!



Lily Loo Lee Neo, Director


It is unimaginable and fantastic! The MLP I can see is going to be a great wave of the blue ocean and will rise up worldwide and will explode for all of us in FusionExcel! Big thanks to Mr. Paul Ting for this marvelous brainchild of his. This is it!!


Sylva Thomas, Director


FE’s MLP is a fantastic launch! A brilliant opportunity for us to make it to the top and make us all millionaire trough this powerful company (FE)! The market potential is very good because this business is going global. The market merchants are huge. Can’t imagine how big is the market potentials waiting for us. We are proud of Mr. Paul Ting and Mr. K.S Lee, we can approach merchant with much confident!



Ong Chong Hee, Director & Stockiest


MLP will open up a new horizon in the business that we are already in. The potential is just unlimited! In today’s competitive world, this MLP is a new paradigm and can benefit new existing members tremendously!



Lim Nam Aik, Director


An ideal platform for business generation and growth! At the same time enjoying health and wealth!



Rajadurai, Member

The MLP has opened new awareness sector for making additional money. The concept is wonderful as it allows business owner to build their business and at the same time they use a renowned product, which help to keep them healthy and vibrant!



Lim Nam Anne, Member

I believe FE’s new MLP is opening a big door for members to make millions faster! An amazing way to share the great FE products to people from all walks of life, especially the busy merchant businessman in three countries where the MLP program will be first launched. I am very sure this will be a big success! Congratulations!



Emma Gicano Gadjane, Member

MLP presents an outbreak opportunity for us to approach other businesses to meet business minded people and gain profit at the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment