Monday, May 10, 2010

FusionExcel MLP IS HOT! Read Testimonials from Merchants

Elke Wollschon, Eco-Oasis Organic Restaurant, Shop & Wellness Sanctuary, KL, MLP Merchant

My name is Elke Wollschon and I am the owner of Eco-Oasis, an Organic Restaurant, Shop and Wellness Sanctuary in Bangsar, KL. I joined the MLP because it will expose my business to 450 000 Members in Malaysia alone. I want to make this world a better place, with good food, education and transforming products like FusionExcel's. Thank you, FE, for providing this great platform!

Esther Mun, Bescarer Slimming Centre, Cheras, MLP Merchant

I am Esther Mun, Director of Bescarer Sdn Bhd, I operate a SLIMMING CENTRE in Cheras. I am also a member of FusionExcel. When Mr Calvin Wong alerted me about this Merchant Loyalty Programme (MLP) I was very excited and immediately signed up through Calvin. I know FusionExcel has a strong network and I am confident with this MLP my sales will increase with no doubt. I believe in the efficacy of FusionExcel's products as I myself have experienced the good effect after wearing the Quantum Pendant. FUSIONEXCEL'S PRODUCTS SPEAK FOR ITSELF! I have also forwarded this marvelous MLP to my business associates. Thank you for creating such a lucrative merchant directory platform !

Mr Cheng, Bintang Carcare , Petaling Jaya, MLP Merchant

My name is Mr Cheng, Executive Director of Bintang Carcare next to your office. Although we are neighbours & I sort of know what you are dealing in but I didn't check the full details. On Tuesday 27 April 2010 , it was raining and one guy who was wearing a chef uniform by the name of Calvin Wong approach me about MLP. I was surprise that your company launch this program which I believe we can cooperate in terms of business. I join MLP because I believe our company can provide our best service and convenient to your members on a win win basis as we hope to increase in terms of business too. I am very amazed about your Quantum Pendant too! Thank You and hope we can cooperate even better !

Mr Celes, Malabar Palace Indian Restaurant, KL, MLP Merchant

Thank you for spending your time to explain to me about this Merchant Loyalty Programme, as you know I was really happy with my Quantum Pendant and now you share with me about this programme which I believe is a powerful and effective advertising platform! We are prepared to cooperate with FusionExcel. We welcome all FE members to Malabar Palace and to enjoy the best Indian Cuisine with a special discount for all FE members! Once again, Thank You very much !

Mr Celes ( Director, AJ Gemilang- Owner of Malabar Palace Indian Restaurant )

Susan Lim, Cana Traders, MLP Merchant

Hi Calvin ,although I'm still in Hong Kong , I believe my partner has settled all the payments for MLP with you. I really appreaciate that you rush all the way and share with me this Merchant Pack which really gives me confident in promoting my business. I received your sms to request me to give you my testimonial so I actually don't know what to say much, except that I believe with this MLP, we can grow together. Thank You very much!

Susan Lim ( Director , Cana Traders Sdn Bhd.)

No comments:

Post a Comment