Sunday, May 23, 2010

FusionExcel Welcomes MLP Merchant, Bescarer Slimming Centre, Cheras, Kuala Lumpur

REPORT SUBMITTED BY DIRECTOR CALVIN WONG.

I am Esther Mun, Director of Bescarer Sdn Bhd, I operate a SLIMMING CENTRE in Cheras. I am also a member of FusionExcel. When Mr Calvin Wong alerted me about this Merchant Loyalty Programme (MLP) I was very excited and immediately signed up through Calvin. I know FusionExcel has a strong network and I am confident with this MLP my sales will increase with no doubt. I believe in the efficacy of FusionExcel's products as I myself have experienced good effects after wearing the Quantum Pendant. FUSIONEXCEL'S PRODUCTS SPEAK FOR ITSELF! I have also forwarded this marvelous MLP to my business associates. Thank you for creating such a lucrative merchant directory platform!





No comments:

Post a Comment