Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Read QBB Testimonial From Las Vegas Professional Entertainer, LeNae Huff


I have been a Make-up artist and beauty consultant for the past 11 years. I have knowledge about the ins and outs of skincare. Having represented a very reputable company of long lasting color cosmetics and anti-ageing skin care.

Dr. Tom Stone introduced me to the FusionExcel products. The Quantum Beauty Bar was being eagerly awaited for before it even arrived in the U.S. I was so excited to try it because of the miraculous success I had with all the other FusionExcel products. In one word I can describe my results...AMAZING !!

As was said my skin has brightened. My friends say my skin is glowing. One friend thought I was wearing make-up and I was not.

It has also created a firmness I find very youthful looking. Especially with my once droopy eyelids. My eyes look so much better even without make-up.

The dark spots on both cheeks are becoming lighter. Easy to cover now. As before no matter what I did they were so dark they showed through cover up. My hands look younger too.

Within 5 days a small growth on my forehead fell off. A bump healed very quickly. No more bumps have appeared since I started using the Quantum Beauty Bar, I noticed today after 26 days of use the crows feet around my eyes have diminished dramatically. Wow I am so happy especially when my friends comment on how young I look. At my age that is a real thrill.

Thank-you FusionExcel for these life changing products and opportunities. Your company will always have my support.

No comments:

Post a Comment