Monday, March 29, 2010

More QBB Testimonial.

Natasha Andrea Oon, 8, Kuala Lumpur, World Junior Golf Champion & FE Spokesperson.


As an active golfer I always apply sun block on my face, neck and body. Whenever I have done my activities I went to shower and wash all the sun block with normal soap. After shower I still feel the sun block on my skin, it’s like very oily and sticky.

When FusionExcel gave me a Quantum Beauty Bar, I gave it a try. The results are my skin feels very clean and fresh and I don’t feel the sun block on my skin. My parents love the Quantum BeautyBar as well!

Thanks Quantum BeautyBar ! AHOO! AHOO!! AHOO!!!



Law King Kiew, 50, Kepong Baru, Kuala Lumpur- Champion Athlete & FE Spokeswoman.




I have cellulite on my left leg for almost 2 months and it was very swollen, red with peeling skins. Each time, I wash with antiseptics, but the skin keeps peeling off layer by layer. When I got the Quantum BeautyBar, I started cleansing my infected legs with it. After continuously using for 10 days, my leg looks healthy and well, no more swollen and most important of all, no more peeling skin!

Thank you FusionExcel for a wonderful product!


Amy Teh Siew Tuan, 62, Bdr Kinrara, Puchong Selangor.




I have been using many brands of skin care products and also go for facial treatments quite often. But the result usually last a day or two and does not maintain as I desired. When Quantum BeautyBar was first launched, I did not believe that it could replace my skin care routine of cleansing, toning and moisturising. But I decided to give a try after hearing many testimonies from QBB users. It's almost three weeks now since I first started and I am pleasantly surprised to see improvement in these areas: my pigmentation of many years has lightened up, my wrinkles had reduced significantly and the dreadful eye-bag has shrunk. The best thing that happened was people commented that I look 10 years younger! All that and to think that it's so simple and time-saving to use. You really got to use it to believe it!


Alfred Chan Tiam Choy, 31, Seremban, Negeri Sembilan - Engineer.




I have a skin irritation on my left leg for over two years. It's always reddish and itchy which caused much discomfort. I was introduced the Quantum BeautyBar two weeks ago and after using it for a week, the redness was reduced and the skin did not itch anymore. I also noticed new healthy skin growing over it. Thank you FusionExcel for this wonderful product which I will continue to use and share with all my friends!


Brenda Lam Yee Hua, 32, Seremban, Negeri Sembilan- Clerical.





I have been suffering from skin problems for many years. My skin normally itches and it gets scarred easily whenever I scratch it. These have left lots of visible scars all over my leg. I started using QBB two weeks ago and I noticed that the wound dried up faster. The visible scars are much lighter now and my skin is much brighter and healthier than before. I 'm very satisfied with the result and have much confident to use it on my two sons who have the same skin problem as me. I recommend QBB to everyone who desire healthy skin!



Teh Ah Si, 68, Alor Star, Kedah- Housewife



I have used many types of skin care products but I have never come across the Quantum BeautyBar which is so convenient to use because it's an "All-in-One" product. It has lifted and firmed up my skin, while at the same time it has the brightening and whitening effect. I will definitely recommend FusionExcel's Quantum BeautyBar to all my friends and relatives!

No comments:

Post a Comment