Wednesday, February 3, 2010

More QBB Testimonial



Madam Chong Lan Fung

My mother, Mdm Chong Lan Fung is 84 years old.She has been using a lot of different products to lighten her pigmentation for many years. Her friends had introduced her different types of lightening products that are only effective for a week or two.

I introduced QBB to my mother on the 24th Dec 2009. She was very skeptical about QBB initially and said the effect will not last. To her pleasant surprise, after using QBB for about 4 weeks now (26 Jan 2010), she was greatly impressed. She found that QBB has not only lightened her pigmentations, it has also improved the texture of her skin and the wrinkles are less obvious now.

My mother uses QBB 3 times a day – once in the morning, noon and evening.
She is very pleased especially when her friends commented that she looks younger & fairer then before. She has been sharing and introducing QBB to a lot of her friends.
Thank you FusionExcel for introducing the Quantum BeautyBar




Jerrica Chan

I have oily skin and my biggest problem is my obvious open pores on my face. I have tried various beauty products which required many steps, but have yet to experience the result I desired. When I was introduced to the Quantum BeautyBar, I was quite skeptical at first. However, I could feel the immediate difference during the first wash; the tingling sensation many times over and by the time I wipe my face dry, I could feel my face become firmer. One week later my complexion improved tremendously, no more big pores. My cheeks have become rosy which looks as if I had applied blusher and overall complexion has brighten.

My friends offered heaps of compliments and wanted to know the "secret", which I obligingly and confidently shared. Now, in order to look as good as I am, my husband too, has adopted the Quantum BeautyBar into his daily shower routine. Thank you FusionExcel, you are the best!



Alan Yeo

When it comes to facial or skin care, like most men, I do not attach much importance or significance to it at first, even though I am often exposed to sun ray and heat in the course of my work. Although I appear nonchalant, deep down I can't help hearing whispers from among the female downlines who never fail to compare each other of their complexion.They reminded me that looks, apart from attire also make a man. I may not look handsome but I am quite appealing and never fail to attract a crowd of females, if I may say so. When Quantum BeautyBar was introduced, I say to myself, what the heck, why not give it a try, nothing to lose, since it is so easy and convenient and it can give me a more refreshing and youthful appearance. Having used the Quantum BeautyBar for a while, my loving wife and daughters commented that I look good, my skin complexion is smoother, some of the age-spots (could be sun-spots) are being eliminated and this has put the shine back in my life once again, more conscious of those eager eyes staring or stealing a glance at me once in a while. This has really enhanced my confidence and for all those busy working executives, Quantum BeautyBar is the answer - save time and cost. Give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment