Tuesday, February 16, 2010

FusionExcel's Success Warrior Seminar At Ilham Resort Port Dickson 05th And 06th February 2010

REPORT BY FUSIONEXCEL MANAGER PATRICK CHAN.

FusionExcel recently conducted the "Success Warrior" training program on 05th & 06th February 2010 at Ilham Resort Port Dickson.
The "Success Warrior" program is an adaptation of the Internationally Well Known & Acclaimed Master Thinker, Fortune 500 Consultant, Best Selling Author Bob Proctor's "You Were Born Rich" program. The program was conducted in 3 languages concurrently in separate halls by Bob Proctor's certified facilitators namely Master Coach Dev a.k.a. The Mind Man (who is also Bob Proctor's ONLY Master Coach in Asia) for the English section , Chief Coach Jacqueline Wong for the Mandarin section & Coach Asraf Abdullah for the Bahasa section.

It was attended by about 230 participants comprising FusionExcel Leaders, Directors, Executive Directors & Presidential Directors.

The two days training made a great impact on all the particpants which saw thumbs up from all the Presidential Directors!

"Truly a Quality Training Program! Practical & Easy to Understand Ideas!" Presidential Director KC Phoon.

"Great & Wonderful! The Missing Link is FOUND! Should have this training program CONTINUOSLY! FusionExcel will BECOME the No.1 MLM Company! The SECRETS is DISCOVERED!" Presidential Director Rachel Thomas.

"The only word I can say is FANTASTIC!!" Presidential Director Alan Yeo.

"The program has provided me a WIDER PICTURE in Various Methods of Networking AND HELPING PEOPLE
ALONG THE WAY! " Presidential Director Jeffrey Choong.

"Very Practical Tips & Purposeful Nuggets of Wisdom that we can directly & immediately use in our daily lives & activities. It helps us to TUNE OUR MIND to the RIGHT FREQUENCY" Presidential Director Ugene Woon.

"It gives me a CLEARER PICTURE of HOW TO MOTIVATE, INSTALL CARE VALUE to the TEAM. This program
must continue on & offered to all FusionExcel new members! THIS IS IT!! AHOO! AHOO!! AHOO!!!" Presidential Director Stephen Tan.

"I learnt to say Sorry & I Love You to my wife. I also learn how to better communicate with my team & to help and guide them to achieve their dreams!" Presidential Director Paul Chua See Sea.

" The program has taught me that my business CAN ONLY GROW to the extend that I MYSELF GROW FIRST.

I have learn that WHATEVER I am SEEKING FOR is ALREADY SEEKING ME IN RETURN!" Presidential Director Ricky Lew.

"This program has helped me to RE-PROGRAM myself to reach my desired destination & achieve my goals!" Presidential Director Jacky Hong.

"Success Warrior program has helped me to USE my SUB-CONCIOUS MIND to ACHIEVE MY GOALS & DREAMS!" Presidential Director Stanley Liew.

"I have learnt how to apply the PROPER MINDSET and ALWAYS THINK POSITIVE in WHATEVER OBSTACLES that I face in my business & life! Thank You!" Presidential Director Peter chin.

"This is the BEST PROGRAM I've ever attended! It has CHANGED my MINDSET & LIFE!" ED Master Ricky Wong

"The program has made me REALIZED the mistakes that I have been doing for the past 2 years!" ED Suresh Zeevill

"It made me realized that I need to KEEP IMPROVING myself everyday and to HAVE BIGGER DREAMS! I must not allow myself to settle down in the comfort zone, I need to GROW and MOVE TO BIGGER VENTURES!" Kerri Seow.

"I have learnt HOW TO CONNECT my INTELLECTUAL IDEAS with my EMOTIONAL DESIRES, and therefore now EXPECT NOTHING LESS THAN SUCCESS!" Jerome Welch.

"Jelas dengan Cara Cara untuk MEMPROGRAM MINDA SEPARA SEDAR yang secara langsung boleh membantu
MENCAPAI MATLAMAT yang dirancang & diingini WALAUPUN BERAPA BESAR IMPIAN ITU!" Presidential Director Zainal Abidin Adam.

"Program ini benar benar telah MEMBUKA MATA dan MENYEDARKAN saya untuk BERUBAH SETERUSNYA, BERGERAK.

ke arah IMPIAN saya yang SEBENARNYA ADA DIDEPAN MATA, TETAPI TIDAK SAYA SEDARI!" Ricky Suwarto B. Tawar (Indonesia).


























































No comments:

Post a Comment