Sunday, September 27, 2009

FusionExcel's Social Entrepreneur Program Taking Root

FusionExcel is proud that it's efforts to develop social entrepreneurship amongst FusionExcel's Leaders is taking root. Attached is a message from FusionExcel's Presidential Director James Ng. James was the Winner of the Top 3 Highest Earner Award at FusionExcel's inaugural Presidential Director Night on 3rd June 2009. We are proud that James is contributing so much to help uplift the livelihoods of the poor and needy people of Nepal. Nothing can be more satisfying than making money AND at the same time giving back to society. FusionExcel's social entrepreneurship platform will grow and grow, bringing joy, hope and abundance to everyone in this world!

"Hi Paul and KS, I just want to tell you that I am going to Nepal from 1st-16th October. So sorry I could not join you for the Final Sprint Fellowship in Port Dickson. This is because I have a little personal project in Nepal to look after. I have bought a very big piece of land for the poor people there to grow padi and potatoes, one year can harvest 2 times. I am also building 2 new churches and one children's home for the less fortunates. I am doing all these because I find that life is more happy and meaningful when we can stretch our hands out to help the less fortunate people. It is a great joy to see them get bless.

Well, for all these I have to thank God for FusionExcel who make all these happen. Thank you Paul and KS Lee for providing such a powerful and effective product and marketing plan that I have never experienced before. May God bless you a thousand fold and I wish FusionExcel long life!

See you soon and share with you some photos when I come back. God Bless You! Regards, James Ng."

No comments:

Post a Comment