Sunday, September 13, 2009

FE School Of Networking (SON) Chinese, Port Dickson

REPORT BY PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTOR ALAN YEO.

FE recently conducted the Chinese School of Networking (SON) training course which was held at at Costa Rica Hotel, Port Dickson with the assistance of Presidential Directors Tliy Kong & Alan Yeo.

More than 100 participants came from various states of Malaysia to attend the training. FE Presidential Directors that attended include PD Tily Kong, PD Alan Yeo, PD Goh Chai Huat, PD Ricky Wong, PD Austin Cheah, PD Aaron Siew, PD Peter Chin, PD Jeff Yong, PD Beyen and PD Kenny Wong.

The main Trainer for this session was Mr. Alex Kong, a seasoned & sought after dynamic speaker and motivator, who not only made the training sessions enjoyable with his jokes but also had the participants inspired & greatly motivated by the end of the 2 days training.

No training is complete without games, specifically games that are tailored to the Network Marketing concept. There was much fun & laughter and never a dull moment.

The training ended with great satisfaction shown on the faces of the participants who eagerly came forward to share tesminonials.

Everyone was highly charged up and ready to bring their FE business to the next level! Ahoo! Ahoo!! Ahoo!!!

"SON showed me how to do the effective way to gain best results." Ch'ng Chor Boon.

"I face many challenges, sometimes I feel like slowing down. The SON training has renewed my vision and inspired me afresh to go after my goal, stay focused & don't easily give up " Gan Ah Hwa.

"SON gave me opportunity to discover myself much deeper, it made me realize what I'm actually capable of. I learnt the importance of Team Work. From now on, I will work much closer with my uplines & downlines to achieve my goal! If you think you can ... you can! Its all in the mind! " Dir. Chan Teck Peu.

"This SON taught the participants the effective techniques how to approach prospects & invite them to meetings successfully. How to work closely with uplines & downlines to achieve their goals. How to dream big & to believe in yourself, how to set measurable, realistic & timed schedule goals and stay focussed inorder to achieve ones dreams!" ED KK Tang.


















No comments:

Post a Comment