Saturday, September 26, 2009

FusionExcel Welcomes VIP Quantum Pendant User, Menteri Besar (Chief Minister) of Pahang,

REPORT BY FE LEADER DIRECTOR & K9 ADVISOR CHONG TUCK MENG.

I planned a trip to Kuantan Pahang to meet up with some old friends as well as to share about the goodness of FusionExcel Quantum Science products.

The trip was a success especially as we also had the opportunity to conduct Quantum Pendant demonstrations by the beach to some foreigners and visitors at the beach.

On 16th September 2009, I went to meet a Very Special Friend who happens to be my teacher in form six. His secretary ushered me into his office. There were already a few people having discussion with him when I entered. But I called him aloud " Cikgu!" and he quickly got up from his chair and welcome us in. He is none other than the Menteri Besar (Chief Minister) of Pahang, YAB Dato' Seri Hj Adnan B. Hj Yaakob !

I went to meet him for some personal agendas and after that I had the opportunity to share with him regarding FusionExcel Quantum Science products.

He was very happy and impressed with the Quantum Pendant demos. Initially he wanted to buy the Quantum Pendant but was totally surprised when I told him that FE Founder CEO Mr Paul Ting has presented him and his wife a pair of the Quantum Pendants, Quantum Bracelets and Quantum Flasks as Hari Raya gifts for good health.

Later I also presented a Quantum Bracelet to his Confidential Secretary, YB Datuk Tuan Syed Mutalib and also to the Special Officer to the Menteri Besar, YB Dato Mohamad Nor Ismail.

Wherever we go, many people are amazed by the Quantum Pendant demonstrations!

AHOO! AHOO!! AHOO!!!



YB DATO TUAN SYED BIN TUAN MUTALIB CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARY TO MB RECEIVING THE QUANTUN BRACELET.
En Mohamad Nor Ismail Special Officer to the MB SHOWING OFF THE BRACELET.
My self and my wife in MB Office.

No comments:

Post a Comment