Sunday, May 15, 2011

FusionExcel Successful Leaders Holiday in Shanghai And Suzhou

REPORT BY PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTOR ALAN YEO.

What was supposed to be a simple holiday to Shanghai and Suzhou turned out to be a wonderful, amazing and remarkable holiday full of excitement, adventure, thrills and education for our group of PDs from Malaysia. To many of us this is our first visit to the famous Shanghai Bund better known as Shanghai Beach, Many of us were seen humming away that famous song Shanghai Beach by Frances Yip. Memories of Chow Yin Fatt and that lovely lady Chow Yau Cher who acted in this popular film came back to us like a thunder bolt.

The scenery in Shanghai was awesome and enchanting with all those tall building that lighted up the sky that’s comparable to the best in Paris, Las Vegas, Tokyo and New York. No visit is complete without a visit to the Shanghai Tower which is unique. Imagine standing on a transparent glass floor about 10cm thick, high in the sky! It is indeed scary if you are scared of heights, many dare not step foot on it!

Suzhou is known as the Venice of China with many canals or rivers which were the main mode of transport in the old days, Suzhou is famous for its silk and beautiful women (Carina Lau is from here). It was believed that the rivers were constructed by order of the ruling emperors who came secretly by boat to visit their favourite concubines in Suzhou at night! A boat ride is a must to experience the pleasure and sight of this city connected by rivers just Venice in Italy. Before I forget, there’s also a Leaning Tower of Pisa in Suzhou but it is made of bamboo! (still standing but no visitors are allowed inside for safety reasons).

While in Shanghai, we attended a Motivation Seminar by the most famous Speaker in South East Asia. It was truly beneficial and a great boost to all of us. We can now put all the tips we learned to good use and reap the benefits from his inspiring training!

We were also privileged to observe the artistic works by a famous Master in Crystal painting in Shanghai. It is all-hand drawn with a fine brush INSIDE the crystal (the design can be flowers or animals.).

This tour is a life-time experience, never before has such an elaborate itinerary been tailored to suit our needs!

Here are some comments from our group:

•"China is a huge market for FusionExcel products! How wonderful if MLM is allowed in China, then there will be many many more opportunities for others!" - Presidential Director Yap Teck Chew

•"FE has helped me to fulfill my dreams! Never in my life have I ever dreamed of seeing the world! Now FE has enabled me to travel to so many countries - China, Vietnam, India, Thailand, Cambodia, Korea, Japan etc" - Presidential Director Kenny Yick & Samantha Wong

•"My life has never been the same since I joined FE! It's a wonderful transformation of my life - from just a wage earner with a shoe-string budget to financial freedom and spending on whatever I like! No more financial worries or constraints. Go where I want to go, eat what I want to eat! The exposures I gained has widened my knowledge, outlook and personality. Thanks to FusionExcel!" - Presidential Director Jack Lee & Tilly Kong

•"I used to take things for granted and was contented by my 9.00am to 5.00pm job previously because that was the comfort zone. Today, my perspective in life has changed. I take challenges by the horn, there are no problems that cannot be solved! I am more enthusiastic & energetic. My Upline and Leaders in FE have inspired and influenced me tremendously" - Presidential Director KK Tang

•"I have found it in FE ! Financial Freedom and Liberty. There's no business like FE's business that can give you all of these. Every moment is a happy moment with FE. There is always fun and joy in our daily encounters. Thank you FE!" - Presidential Director Gyo Jyo Tan

•"FE has given me a new lease of life. Life was a drab and monotonous in my previous position, In short, lifeless! Today, every moment is exciting, interesting and 24 hours is insufficient!" - Director WaterLoo

•"No words can describe my joy of joining FusionExcel. I have my mentor Presidential Director. Alan Yeo to thank. Without him, I would still be sloughing out in the kitchen. Never in my wildest dream that I could have found what seem to be an impossible dream, went to places I have never even think of, enjoy the luxury of life, staying in the best hotels, spending on things I like to own. Money is within my reach now!" - Presidential Director Goh Thian Chai & Teng Suh Lee.



















No comments:

Post a Comment