Sunday, August 23, 2009

FusionExcel Mind Appraisal Program, Ilham Resort Port Dickson 09th & 10th August 2009

REPORT BY FE MANAGER PATRICK CHA.

FE conducted the Mind Appraisal Program (MAP) recently at Ilham Resort Port Dickson.

It was attended by about 80 participants comprising of mainly FE Leaders, Directors, Executive Directors & Presidential Directors.

About 13 particpants came from overseas - 5 from India under PD Karanukaran & PD Dato' Dr Barani's group, 2 from Indonesia under PD Stanley Liew's group the other 3 were from Vietnam under Dir Sonny Chang's group, 2 from Thailand & 1 from Dubai under PD Amy Teh's group.

PDs that were present at the training include PD Paul & Doris Lee, DR Karanukaran, Dato' Dr Barani,
Azizuddin, Khairil Anuar & Baizura, Wan Mohd Firdaus & Adila Hani, Alafzar Kushairy, Francis Tan, Master Ricky Wong, Saipin Rattanarojananon & Thaworn Phattrabannakit (both from Thailand).

The main trainers for this MAP were Master Trainer Mr. Jason Goh (certified by Bob Proctor as a facilitator), FE Founder Director Mr KS Lee & Presidential Director KC Phoon.

All the particpants were greatly motivated at the end of the training program. They also had much fun during the tele-match games.

"Before coming to MAP, inorder to progress further I knew I need to change myself including my direction. However I just don't know how to get there. I'm happy I came because MAP has shown me clearly which direction to take & also my dream of becoming a millionaire is now truly achievable!"
- Dir Patricia Ong (Malaysia).

"MAP is a must to all FE members who seriously wants to succeed! It is a good platform for everybody to launch to greater heights! Ahoo! Ahoo!! Ahoo!!!"
- ED Doreen Tan (Malaysia).

"MAP has shown me the Practical way to Convert my Dreams into Reality! Previously I have heard about mind power so many times, but after attending MAP, I felt my inner power for the first time! I can now tap into my hidden potential!!"
- Dir Dr. Dipak C. Bangar (India).

"The mind is a powerful weapon that can drive me towards achieving my goal! I learnt the secret is
- Change the way I think & I will change my life!"
- Dir Angelica Wong (Malaysia).

"I learnt the importance of the Image Maker. I will change the Self Image in my Subconcious Mind through Spaced Repetition & Auto Suggestion. I will apply the Law of Attraction to achieve my goals!"
- Dir Bernard Wong (Malaysia).

"I attended MAP twice. The result is I achieved my goal and became a Presidential Director recently! If you want your downlines to achieve Presidential Director, send them to MAP! "
- PD Francis Tan (Malaysia).




















No comments:

Post a Comment