Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Read Testimonials of FusionExcel's Quantum BeautyBar


Teo Ming Yan, 40, Accountant, Selangor, Malaysia.

All this while, I have never really spent a lot of time and effort on skin care. However, as age starts catching up and also because I swim frequently, my skin condition have started to deteriorate these past few years. This is apparent from the increasing number of spots and pigmentation appearing over the last few years. My skin is also drier and I have to use moisturizer more often than before.

Hence, the introduction of the Quantum BeautyBar could not have come at a more opportune moment. After using it, I find that my skin is so much softer, smoother and firmer. My family and friends are also amazed at my much brighter complexion these days! The spots and pigmentation on my face are now so much lighter. For me, the best part is that all these improvements came with only a few minutes of effort required to wash my face each day! The Quantum BeautyBar has saved me so much time and my face feels so much better and fresher these days!

Apart from the perpetual glow on my face, another benefit that I have observed is that a small dark scar on my wrist is now much lighter. The Quantum BeautyBar is highly recommended as it is truly a beauty bar!




Thera Teo Ming Kean, 37, Assistant Marketing Manager, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.

Although I am blessed with essentially good skin condition, thanks to mommy dearest, but facial skin is very important to me. I am very fussy to ensure it is smooth, firm, minimal spots/pigmentation and soft. Hence cleansing, toning and moisturizing plays a big part in my daily ritual.

All this while, I would take extreme care and effort on my skin care. However, I do have one major problem and that is a open pores, mix skin condition (oily and dry) and blackheads (especially around the T-zone, sinus and chin area), which dulls my face. Therefore I have to take serious care in my end-of-day cleansing and facial regime. Plus I have to occasionally squeeze the blackheads and include facial treatment as part of my facial regime. It is time consuming and costly! I will never step out of the house without putting on minimal face powder and blusher, to give me the glow.

Hence, with the introduction of the Quantum BeautyBar life has been so much easier. I have even stepped out of the house without any face powder! My face is brighter with a glow and it is firmer and smoother. Ever since using the Quantum BeautyBar, I had hardly used my toner, facial serum and moisturizer. Even facial scrub that is essential to keep my blackheads in control is hardly used. My friends had commented about my superb skin condition and tighter pores. Especially during my menstrual cycle I will have skin outbreak and coarse skin. Amazingly, it didn’t happen and I still enjoy a wonderful smooth skin throughout my cycle.

For me, the best part is that all these improvements came with only a few minutes of effort required to wash my face each day! The Quantum BeautyBar has saved me so much time, money and my face feels so much better and fresher these days!

Apart from the perpetual glow on my face, another benefit that I have observed is my pimple/whitehead scar that is lighter. The Quantum BeautyBar is highly recommended as it is truly a beauty bar that is “ALL-In-1”!




Joy Sta. Teresa, 45, Social Entrepreneur, Manila, Philippines

Since I have a very busy schedule, I do not have the time to do the regiments required by the beauty products in the market because they require so much time. The Quantum BeautyBar is a revolutionary soap because it takes only little time. All I have to do is use it likes normal soap then rinse. Another plus factor is that I can bring it anywhere. It is very handy.

After having used it for the first time, my children and I instantly noticed that my face became more radiant. My skin felt smoother and firmer. Wow, what a feeling! To all busy people like me, I recommend the Quantum BeautyBar. It does not require time wasting processes and can be used anywhere. Most of all, this soap is very effective!

Thank you FusionExcel!




Wei Wei, 23, Student, Selangor, Malaysia

I am quite cautious about using new facial products especially when it is a new in the market because I have quite a sensitive skin that will normally get rashes when trying new facial products. However with the Quantum BeautyBar I am pleasantly surprised and impressed that there was no rash at all after my first use.

After every wash with the Quantum BeautyBar, my face feels fresher. With other facial products, although my face feels tighter the feeling is like having an invisible light dry mask on, however with the beauty bar my skin feels firmer and at the same time it is soft and smooth and this makes me feel very comfortable.

After using the Quantum BeautyBar for 1 week, I noticed that my face is much less oily and at the same time the flakiness is gone. With other facial products, although my skin flakiness is gone, my face is still oily. Also usually when I come home from going outside, I normally have to cleanse my face because it became too oily. But after using the BeautyBar, I do not even have to cleanse my face again until just before going to bed because it is no longer oily. Other facial products that I have used before going to bed include Nuetrogena, Mary Kay, Loreal, etc. Normally when I wake up from sleep, I notice that my face is oily, however after using the Quantum BeautyBar when I wake up my face is surprisingly not oily.

As my skin is sensitive, I usually get rashes spots on my face when I eat certain food like peanuts. However, after using the Quantum BeautyBar , I noticed that the rashes spots have reduced tremendously even though I ate peanuts.

Even my friends have commented that my face now is better than before and less oily although I have only used the Quantum BeautyBar for 1 week. I am really happy to have found FusionExcel's Quantum BeautyBar! It is so easy now to take care of my face because the Quantum BeautyBar needs only 1 easy step of cleansing! Wash & go! I highly recommend it to everybody to give it a try. It is very effective & so easy to use! Thank you FusionExcel for an excellent product!





Ng Su Ying, 36, Business Owner, Selangor, Malaysia

I had a serious oil splash on my arm while cooking in the kitchen. I was so worried that the scars will never go away leaving ugly marks on my arm. Luckily I found the Quantum BeautyBar and wash my scarred area daily. In just 2 weeks, the scars were lightened and hardly visible! I am so happy and relieved!

Thank you FusionExcel for the wonderful Quantum BeautyBar!



Sim Kok Hui, 33, Insurance Agent, Muar, Malaysia


I have very dry skin and my dry skin used to peel off. I also have a lot of black heads on my face. After using the Quantum BeautyBar for almost a week, amazingly my facial skin is better, my dry skin is gone and my face looks moisturized and nearly all my blackheads are gone! I am an insurance agent, I must always have clean and presentable skin when seeing my customers/clients. FusionExcel's Quantum BeautyBar has given me back my confidence!

No comments:

Post a Comment